Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Studios Visit and Paris Preview

I visited the Disney-Hollywood Studios today and saw the Pixar Block Party Bash Parade for the first time. Wow! I can't wait to see it again! A hundred times better then the motorcade it replaced. I'll be posting pictures of it on my photo blog over the next several days. Most of the photo's are of the Monsters Inc section since that where I was when the parade stopped for the party. There were no new snowglobes to report.
I returned home to find the first Disneyland Paris report from Maurice. He took pictures of 28 snowglobes on his recent trip and could have taken more. There seems to be quite a bit more crossover then I thought, as many of the globes are ones that have been available here in the US in previous years.
It will take me some time to compare Maurice's pictures to the ones I have on file. Look for his pictures over the next 2 or 3 days.

No comments: