Wednesday, November 19, 2008

25% off - NOT!






Well, I was all set to send all of you over to DisneyShopping.com to take advantage of their current 25% off, but it turns out it cant be used on the snowglobes that are allready on sale. They've made it so the codes are not usable on stuff on DisneyOutlet.com and they now move the globes that are on sale into the outlet section. Or at least the ones I wanted to get.



This is the 3rd time I've spent quite a bit of time putting an order together on the Disney site only to find out the merchandise listed isn't available or I cant get it for the price I expected.



It will be a long time before I shop there again. There are a few new additions to the snowglobes available but they are ones that were previously available and, at the moment, I couldn't care less.

No comments: