Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tinker Bell

So, I just got done watching the new dvd movie Tinker Bell. Before I give my thoughts on the movie itself, let me start out by saying I hated this movie when I first heard about it. Tinker Bell shouldn't talk! She doesn't need a reboot! Your just copying the success of the Princess line for the sake of making merchandise!
And now that I've actually seen it..... I loved it. They nailed it! The story is charming, the art beautiful and they even tied it all into the Peter Pan story and included a short artistic tribute to Tinker Bell being the Disneyland mascot.
Sure it's not the greatest movie of all time but for what it is, it's extremely well done. In my opinion, this easily could have been released at the theatres.
Have you seen it? What did you think?

No comments: