Thursday, April 16, 2009

Japan Disney Snowglobes

I've found a Tinker Bell and a Alice snowglobe from Japan in a ebay store. I have never seen either of these before. The ebayer has the pictures protected and although I can easily get around that protection I don't wish to use pics that I don't have permission to use when the person has gone to any noticeable degree to protect them.
I have asked the owner for permission to use the pics and I won't be able to include them in the Collectors Guide if I don't get permission or someone doesn't provide pictures.
But, I did want to make sure everyone knows about their existence so here is a link to the ebay store where they are located. Hopefully I will hear from the owner soon.
Japan Disney Snowglobes
You should check out the rest of the items in the store too. There's some really cool stuff here.

No comments: