Thursday, September 6, 2007

10th most valuable Disney Snowglobe


Today, I'm going to start counting down the ten most valuable Disney Snowglobes as revealed by my ebay research. The price range listed for each globe is the range I've seen it sell for on ebay, but keep in mind I've only been tracking prices for a few months. When I track the price, I include the shipping costs when they are available because of the practice some sellers have of selling cheaply but charging a lot for shipping in an effort to avoid ebay's outrageous fee structure. Only the top price was used for determining this list. Honorable mention should go to Cinderella for having the most globes that have made it into the over $100 range but none of them made the top ten.


#10: The Fox and the Hound. This is a relatively recent globe from DisneyShopping. It is one of those where the first 500 came with a limited edition pin. As far as I know, this is the only Fox and the Hound snowglobe there is, at least, it's the only one I've come across so far. That probably has a lot to do with its value.

Price Range: $90.99-$192.57


No comments: