Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Narnia

Saw the new Narnia film today. Most of the critics I've read don't seem to like it very much, but I enjoyed it. I think if, like me, you liked the first one, you will like this one even more. There are a couple of large plot holes in the movie, but most of the epic adventure movies of this sort have them and those same holes were in the books also. Many will compare it to the Lord of the Rings movies and there are some story elements that are similar, but again, the same is true of the books.
If you enjoy Disney movies, I really have to reccomend you start watching all the movies that Walden Media makes. I've liked everyone I've seen and many of them should have been Disney movies. Nim's Island which is in theatres now good. Their new movie coming in October is called City of Ember. It was one of the previews with Prince Caspian and it looks great.

No comments: