Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas additions to my snowglobe collection


Here's two recent additions to my collection. The Mickey and Minnie snowdome has a simple charm I couldn't resist even with the low water level. I had hoped that once I received it there would be some identifying marks on it but alas all it says is made in china with a C. Disney mark.
It also has a price sticker of 1.99 on it that has no identifying marks. Can anyone tell me more about it? I assume it's not new since there is so much water missing.
The figurine snowglobe is from The Disney Store and originally sold for 19.50. It appears that Tink moves up and down but I don't have the odd size battery to try it out. Unfortunately the top of Mickey's hat is broken off and I didn't notice until after I'd given the ebayer some great feedback. Still its a nice snowglobe and a bargain at what I paid.

No comments: