Sunday, December 14, 2008

No News

Ho Hum. Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring this blog, I just haven't had anything to post. The Collectors Guide is coming along nicely. We're now over 300 snowglobes documented although you wont be able to see all the posts until january 1st so as to ensure there is something new to see every day between now and then.
I'll be visiting Magic Kingdom as a guest this afternoon and evening, so I hope to have some holiday pics to share tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a new snowglobe. I haven't seen any holiday globes in the parks this year which is sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I love your blog and have been looking for a Bedknobs and Broomsticks Snowglobe and unfortunatly can not find one anywhere!!! ANy Help that you could offer would be awesome :)

zapjones said...

Hi. Glad you like it. I saw one sell on ebay for around $180 a couple of weeks ago. I do know where you can get one but the guy that has it wants $150 for it. How much are you willing to spend?