Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scrooged!


I got a little tired of working with snowglobes today (gasp!) and decided to take a break and work with some other aspect of Disney that I love. Yes. That's right. I've started yet another blog, Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin. I'll keep this one down to one post a day so as not to interfere with my all important snowglobe blogs.


This seems like a good time to urge people to start a blog of their own. If there's a Disney subject that is near and dear to your heart, I'd love to read a blog by you, especially if it has to do with merchandise related to the film, attraction, character etc of your choice.
It's easy and fun and the possibilities are endless. I'd love to start even more blogs then I allready have about Christmas Ornaments, Zorro, Mickey Mouse Club, Live-Action, the tv series, Nightmare Before Christmas, Roger Rabbit, Disney Afternoon and on and on and on.
But there just isn't enough time for me to do more at present.
So why not start a blog of your own? You don't even have to have an extensive collection. I don't have a huge collection of snowglobes. I just really like them. The internet and ebay are vast resources of information at your fingertips.
Please consider creating a Disney blog and don't forget to leave a comment here so we can all enjoy it.
I can't wait to see what your subject will be.

No comments: