Wednesday, June 10, 2009

American Idol Experience and New Park Merchandise


Finally caught a performance of the American Idol Experience today at Disney Studios. I'm probably one of the very few people in the country who has never seen the tv show so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I found it interesting but not really something I'm interested in. I can see how fans of the show would love it and probably want to see every show the day they are there but it's just not for me. The performers were all quite good for people just walking in off the street and it was hard to choose who to vote for. The person I voted for didn't win but all 3 of the contestants were quite good so it's not like you felt one should have won over the others.
The quality of the attraction is top notch and it's definitely unique as far as theme park attractions go.

No comments: