Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Idiot Blogger forgets camera

Journeyed into the Animal Kingdom today for my Mom's 71st birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!). While there, I found 3 snowglobes I had not seen before. Unfortunately my camera stayed home.
There are two Expedition Everest snowglobes that probably have been available since the ride opened but this is the first time I've seen them. There is a mini that costs $15 and a medium sized with blower and lights that costs $50. Both are very nice.
There is also a new line of Animal Kingdom merchandize that features the Fab 5 in a hot air balloon soaring over the park. There is a snowglobe that is part of that line of merchandise that features the characters in the basket of the balloon.
I believe all three are only available at Animal Kingdom.
Wow, the park was crowded today. Amazing how much Expedition Everest and the Finding Nemo musical have added to the attendance of this park. We were awarded the Year of a million dreams lanyard and pins. Technically I'm not supposed to win since I work for an operating participant but I gues they dont check on the smaller prizes.

No comments: