Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Things I've Learned

Since starting my snowglobe book project I've learned many things. Here are some of them
  • There are many many more Disney snowglobes then I thought there would be.
  • There can be two of the same snowglobe that play different music.
  • Mary Poppins is a good investment.
  • Ebay is bad. Hibidder.com is good.
  • Some people take pictures for their online auction that are so bad, you have to wonder why they bothered.
  • People on ebay buy snowglobes even though they are broken.
  • Often, snowglobes that are listed on ebay are missing the finial on top of the globe.
  • Air bubbles are caused by atmospheric changes. Or so they say.
  • airport security will not let you carry on snowglobes.
  • Many snowglobes listed on auction sites sell unless they are being sold by me.

No comments: