Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Amazon Links

Ok, I think I've got the Amazon.com links set the way I want them. The slideshow at the top of the sidebar will take you to the individual products featured. I've also created an Amazon store which you can find with a link at the bottom of the page and it is also a link listed under My Favorite Links. In the store there is a section for snowglobes, Disney Comics, Enchanted and Disneyana. Snowglobes is the biggest section with a wide array of snowglobes offered. Many are not Disney but most are comic or movie related. The Disney Comics section features only books I personally reccommend and has the very best from the world of Disney Comics. Enchanted products are starting to become available and Disneyana is mostly books or magazines on the subject.

No comments: