Thursday, October 25, 2007

Disney SNowglobes - now at walmart

While at Walmart today I took a few minutes to stroll through the Christmas decor which is still in the finishing touches of being put up. I found lots of Disney snowglobes.
The 3 Princess globes that I found pics of on ebay are waterless but play music and have a blower. Without water, the snow whips around the globe and looks like a blizzard. They were 9.99 each. They also had 2 stocking hangers. These figurines have a snowglobe on them as well as a picture frame and the hanger can be pushed into the base when not being used. I could only find a picture of the Tinker Bell one, the other has 3 princesses on it all dressed in gold.
They also had a large variety of the squishable bubble globes. Each one is 3.95. They each light up 3 different colors and have a hanger on the top so you can use them as ornaments. The only one I bought today was a Donald bubble globe. I have no idea if all walmarts carry these items or not.

No comments: