Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Trip to Disney

I visited the Studios at Walt Disney World today and despite searching all the gift shops could not come up with a new globe I wasn't allready aware of. I got a kick out of watching the new Jedi Training Academy show. Pretty much the same show but on a new stage. I also go to see the gangster scene in the Great Movie Ride which I haven't seen in a very long time. The two drivers during the ride were excellent and that can really make a difference on the quality of the experience. I'm hoping the new pixar 3D attraction is good. I don't have real high hopes for it since I'm not a big fan of the Buzz Lightyear attraction at Magic Kingdom but it's been a long time since the Studios has added anything that was really great. I took some video of the parade that I was going to post here but I've been waiting for over a half hour and it still hasn't finished uploading so the heck with it. Instead click on Mouskavision to play videos of the Toy Story Zoetrope that is currently on display at California Adventure.

No comments: