Sunday, February 10, 2008

New guidebook for Mickey Mouse collectors


Gemstone Publishing has announced plans to do a book for Random House on Mickey Mouse collectibles which will be similar to their annual Disney Collectibles guide. I purchased the first guidebook that they did but not the 2nd because I was disappointed with the concept. Focusing on one subject, in this case Mickey Mouse, does away with much of my objections because it should alloy for a much more comprehensive look at a particular subject. In fact, my thinking along those lines, is what inspired me to work on my current snowglobe book. Hopefully the Mickey Mouse book will do well enough so they can continue with an assortment of books like one for each animated film, one for Donald Duck, one for Goofy and so on. I'd love that.

No comments: