Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nightmare Before Christmas Q&A



Carmella writes in:
"Hi, I'm hoping you can assist me. I have two Nightmare before Christmas mini snowglobes. One of Sally and one of Jack, I bought them from the Disney Store while I worked for ABC television here in NYC a while back (at least 5 years ago). The problem, I would like to sell them but have no info on them. The bottoms only has " © Touchstone Pictures"Would you be willing to help me find more info about them as I cannot find anything yet on the internet but new mini globes.Thanks ahead of time! Have a great day!"

Hi Carmella, I hope I can help. You probably mean these two.
These were sold as a set in 2001 for $19.99 in the Disney Catalog but may have been in the Disney Stores as well. Value wise they don't seem to have gained much. I saw a set in 2007 sell for as much as $26 and this year I saw a set go for around $20.
If these are not the correct globes then you probably have a set I'm not familiar with. If that is the case, please leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you and have you send me pictures. Your comment has to be approved by me to be published on the blog so don't worry about exposing your email to the world at large.

No comments: