Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wall-E Gacha Figures

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Tomy Gacha machines. They are a vending machine that you can get a capsule toy out of. They are very much like a bubble gum machine except they cost a $1 per item and the items are licensed characters merchandise that can be highly collectible. There are two of the machines with a total of 8 selections at Disney-Hollywood Studios and I have seen the machines at malls and shopping centers occasionally. Also in some resorts around town. Orange Lake used to have some but I think they were removed when the resort changed the company that supplies its arcade games.
Anyway I came across these Wall-E figures that should be available shortly and thought I'd give a heads up to anyone collection Wall-E stuff. The bases of the different figures connect as shown in the picture.

No comments: