Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DC Comics arrives at Disney!

I'm not at work today, but yesterday we were moving some things around to make room for deliveries of this game into arcades around property.
Justice League: Heroes United is a video game based on the heroes owned by DC Comics which in turn is owned by Time Warner. My bosses kept calling this "the Marvel game" so I'm wondering if the Disney game buyer thought it was ok to buy these because Disney is buying Marvel not realizing these are the Direct Competition. Or maybe its his way of protesting? DisneyQuest has had this game for awhile so I guess maybe it doesn't matter all that much but I'm betting there will be some very surprised resort guests walking through the arcades to find this game there and maybe a surprised Disney executive or two.

No comments: