Saturday, October 31, 2009

Disney Christmas Snowglobes spotted at Target



Velvet was kind enough to send along these photos she took at a Target Store. I stopped at my local Target Suprstore today and they didn't have them out yet so I have no info other then what can be determined by the looking at the photographs.
Time to start making the rounds to the department stores again. Tis the season.
By the way, I did stop at a wal-mart recently and they had some Disney stuff out but no snowglobes yet at that time. They were using the same licenses as last year: Cars, Princess, Tink, Pooh & Mickey. Didn't see any sign of H. Montana but considering all the stuff that was left last year that's not surprising. The designs on the stuff that was there were very nice. I especially liked the gift tags.

No comments: