Monday, January 7, 2008

Book Entry - Mickey Mouse Club

And so I present a sample entry from my book in progress.
Picture from The Disney Catalog.
Mickey wears his costumes from each day of the show atop this pair of mouse ears. Donald is ready to strike the gong on the back.
Lights: Mickey Mouse Club logo.
Music: “Mickey Mouse March”
Size: 7 ½”H.
Source: Disney Catalog.
ORP: 78.50 (2002)

All the information listed here is taken from The Disney Catalog. I need to add to the listing what type of snow is in the globes and the final book will have pricing information telling a price range that has been realized on ebay. For example the period of time that I tracked it for in 2007 saw it sell in the 49.34-71.00 range with those two prices being the actual lowest and highest prices sold.

This is one of my faavorite snowglobes of all time and I'm surprised the ebay prices haven't been higher then that.

No comments: