Monday, January 28, 2008

Snowglobe Collectors Unite

Not much of a post today, as I am caught between a closing shift of 11pm and an opening shift of 7am with about an hours drive each way. Just thought I'd throw out a plea for information on Disney snowglobes from theme parks. I've got WDW pretty well covered but Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland is pretty much guesswork from what I can see on ebay. Do parks in other countries have the same globes as WDW? What's new or current in snowglobes at those parks? Please feel free to share your knowledge. All comments have to be approved by me before they become public, so if you want to contact me without it being a public message you can still leave a comment. If you have pictures you can send them to rjfunstar@yahoo.com. but I only check that address every once in awhile so please leave a comment if you send something. Any info that can be supplied especially about new globes would be much appreciated.

No comments: