Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Disney Snowglobe novelties

I visited Animal Kingdom today and while strolling through the shops found this toothbrush. It has a tiny Buzz Lightyear inside the handle that flashes and all that green stuff is glitter inside the snowglobe handle. Couldn't find any other new snowglobes to report.

When I got home, I found I had an email from Maurice, seems he discovered some bouncing ball snowglobes in a shop in the Netherlands. They had Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Pooh, Piglet and Tigger. The ball is made of rubber and bounces like a regular ball and the glitter floats like a regular snowglobe and is color themed to the character. They cost 2.5 euros and I want one to drive my cat crazy. I'll have to look around the toy shops at Disney and see if they have them or something similar.

No comments: